ABOUT NORTHRIVER MIDSTREAM
NorthRiver Midstream is one of North America’s leading gas gathering and processing businesses and is based in Western Canada.
With operations in Northeast British Columbia and Northwest Alberta, NorthRiver provides connectivity for its customers to major demand markets including the U.S. Pacific Northwest, U.S. Midwest and Western Canada.
NorthRiver’s assets include 19 natural gas processing facilities, 3.5 Bcf/d of gross capacity and 3,500 kms of large diameter, gathering pipelines which serve the Montney, Peace River Arch, Horn River and Liard basins in British Columbia and Alberta*.
*Closing of federally regulated assets is expected to occur in mid-2019.
British Columbia Utilities Commission (BCUC)
Emergency Response Plans
* We do not share your personal information.
ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY
NorthRiver Midstream is committed to ensuring everyone returns home at the end of each day and that our assets are operated in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
We are building our business on our commitment to safety and the environment, and on our care for employees, contractors and the communities in which we operate.
NorthRiver Midstream is committed to the following principles:
- All injuries, incidents, and occupational illnesses can be prevented.
- All environmental impacts can be controlled.
- Leaders are accountable for safety and environmental performance.
- All employees/contractors are responsible for safety and protecting the environment.
- We will continually improve our safety and environmental performance.
- We comply with all occupational health, safety and environmental regulatory requirements.
At NorthRiver Midstream, safety is a priority.